The health and safety of our consumers and employees is our highest priority. We are constantly monitoring the situation and act based on the latest information and UK government recommendations.
For more information on the latest government advice, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response. We are doing our best to support you in any way we can and we apologise if the answering times are longer than usual.
It is our priority keep your home functioning normally throughout the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking repair bookings for all appliances. In the current situation, our technicians have some additional safety requirements; we ask you to read the below information to keep you and our teams safe.
last updated 7th May 2020
Can we solve your fault by phone?
Our call centres are trained to troubleshoot faults. Get in touch and we might be able to solve your problem without a technician needing to visit your home.
What to expect if we need to visit your home
If you or anyone in your home are self-isolating following the latest government guidelines, we regret that we will not be able to attend your property at this time. You can contact us if you live alone, after 7 days from the day symptoms started. If anyone you live with has symptoms, then the entire household needs to isolate, you can contact us after 14 days from the day symptoms started.
If you already have a repair booked and need to reschedule, you can easily do so by calling us on 03445 613 613.
Prior to your visit, your technicians will:
• Call and ask for information concerning your health, (in relation to COVID-19) the result of which may be that we propose a later date for a visit.
• Wash their hands before entering your home, with an alcohol-based cleaner.
• Where possible use an external door nearest to the appliance.
• If you are regarded as higher risk, i.e. over 70 or have an underlying health issue, then for your safety our technician may wear disposable gloves, a face mask and eye protection.
During the visit, your technician will:
• Keep contact with you and members of your household to a minimum of 2 meters and will ask you to occupy an alternative room if this is possible
• Need to decline any offer for food and beverages (but thank you for the gesture).
• Clean all surfaces they came in to contact with during the repair
Completing your repair visit:
• We will not ask you to sign any documents. Your Technician will complete this on your behalf and take a photograph of the appliance in-situ for reference.
• If another visit is required your technician will explain the reason for this and another appointment will be arranged.
• Your technician will clean their hands and wipe all tools used during the repair and immediately dispose of any used wipes, masks, and gloves on completion the job.
Currently the availability and delivery times of our spare parts and accessories are unaffected by the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are taking all appropriate measures to ensure we have enough spare parts and accessories in stock to serve everyone. Official Electrolux parts are available and can still be delivered to your door.
For your information delivery drivers will not be asking for customers to sign for parcels.
Currently the availability and delivery times of our spare parts and accessories are unaffected by the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Should this change you will be updated by the courier
We have followed government guidelines therefore our customer service teams are working remotely. We are still available to provide you the support you need.
Our appliance deliveries have been impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19). Installation of hard-wired ovens, hobs, cookers and installation of gas cookers is still offered at this time. All other appliances will still be delivered to your door.