- Charging the vacuum takes too long or not charging at all
- Suction is poor
- Stick vacuum maintenance
- How to clean the vacuum cleaner filters?
- FX9 stick vacuum cleaners family
- Pure F9 stick vacuum cleaners family
How to charge
After use, place your FX9 on the charging station and make sure the nozzle lights blink twice
Remember it may take 6 hours for a full charge.
If the above does not solve the problem, we recommend that you contact customer service on 03445 611 611 to help you solve the problem.
Poor suction issue:
Check for blockages and cut the hair from the brush roll.
Maintenance & Filters:
Dustbin needs to be emptied from time to time for the best performance and filters need to be washed every 2 months
So don't forget open-empty-dispose.
Please note that the dustbin HEPA filter paper filter and cyclone filter are not to be washed in a dishwasher
- Battery issues
- Forget to empty the dustbin
- Change or replace filters