- The vacuum cleaner does not start
- vacuum cleaner
- bag - less vacuum cleaner
- The brushroll is blocked
- The cleaner might be overheated
- The battery is empty (last LED blinks)
- Defective Model
A few things you can check to try and solve.
- Turn off the vacuum cleaner - Then check if the nozzle, tube, hose or filters are blocked and/or dirty.
- Let the product cool down for minimum 2 hours on the charging stand before starting it again.
- Charge the vacuum cleaner.
- Check that the cable is connected to the mains.
- Check that the plug and cable are not damaged.
- Check for a blown fuse.
- Check if the battery indicator lamp responds (certain models only).
*If the cleaner still does not work, contact an authorized AEG service center.