- Washing machine has visible signs of damage
- washing machine
1. Discovering damage when unpacking the appliance:
- Please contact your dealer immediately to notify them that the appliance was damaged during delivery.
Warning: Do not attempt to connect or use the appliance.
2. Discovering damage after installing / using the appliance for the first time:
- You should also contact your dealer in this case to notify them of the damage.
3. Requesting a service:
- If you want to replace the component yourself, visit our Webshop. (You can visit our Webshop by clicking on the link below).
- If possible, state the component concerned when requesting a service by an Authorized Service Center.
- To help you determine the exact nature of the problem, we recommend a visit by one of our authorized engineers to check the appliance and fix the problem.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.
Was this article helpful?