- Washing machine does not spin
- Washing machine displays error code EF5 - unbalanced load
- Laundry is still wet after the programme is finished
- Washing machine
- Washer dryer
If your washer is not spinning, the below fixes may help...
Make sure that the transit bolts are removed from the back of the appliance.
Make the washing machine level by raising or lowering the feet.
- Use a spirit level to check whether the machine is level on all its feet.
- Adjust the feet using a spanner
Check if the laundry is loaded correctly.Very small loads can cause balance problems with the spin phase leading to excessive vibration. If this occurs:
- Interrupt the programme and open the door
- Manually redistribute the load so that the items are spaced evenly around the tub
- Press the Start/Pause button. The spin phase continues
Make sure that the drain filter is not clogged.
- Clean the filter, if necessary.
- For detailed procedure refer to the user manual supplied with your appliance (see below to find your own user manual)
Make sure the Rinse Hold option is not selected.
- With this option selected the final spin is not performed
- The water of the last rinse is not drained out to prevent the fabrics from creasing
- The washing program ends with water in the drum.
Is the appliance installed on a suspended floor?
- To limit vibration, we recommend placing a waterproof wooden panel, at least 15mm thick, under the appliance. It should be screwed to at least 2 floor beams and should extend beyond the front feet. If possible, install the appliance where the floor is more stable.
If the problem occurs persists, please contact an Authorised Service Centre 03445 610643
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you ar e certain that it is OK to do so.
If this article was helpful, please let us know by selecting 'thumbs up'. Alternatively, if the article was not helpful, please if choosing the 'thumbs down' can you provide specific feedback as we monitor this closely to ensure we improve our articles continually.