- The washing machine does not heat up and does not display an error message
- The clothes are cold after washing
- washing machines
If your washing machine does not heat up and does not display an error message it might be useful to check the following.
- Check that the correct program has been selected. Some programs default to a lower temperature. Cotton can be washed at high temperatures and synthetics and delicate programs operate at lower temperatures.
- Check that the temperature selection button is not at too cold a temperature for the clothes being washed.
When you select a program a temperature will appear in the temperature display, this will be the temperature recommended for that program.
The wash temperature can be altered and lowered by pressing the temperature button. It can be reduced to a cold wash – this symbol represents a cold wash
If this has been selected the program will operate a cold wash.
- The temperature selection button is found on the control panel, an example of which is pictured below.
- When you have checked that the temperature selected for the program is correct check during the wash cycle whether the door feels warm.
- The final rinse is generally a cold rinse so clothes coming out of the machine at the end of the program will feel cold when removed from the washing machine.
If these tips do not solve the issue you may wish to book a service call to help diagnose and correct the issue.
If you found the information helpful, please give us a thumbs up below. If this information does not resolve your question, all constructive feedback is welcome.