- Washing machine displays error message E50, E59, C9 or F9.
- Washing machine
1. Make sure there is not too much laundry in the drum (overloading)
2. Reset the appliance.
- Remove the plug from the socket, wait 30 minutes and then plug it in again
- After plugging in the appliance, switch it on and select a program.
3. If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Warning: We do not recommend using the device until the problem has been completely fixed. Disconnect the device from the power supply and do not reconnect it until you are sure that all irregularities have been eliminated.
- there is a problem with the motor of your appliance or you may have overloaded it
Was this article helpful?