- Washing machine displays error message C9 or F9
- Washing machine
Resetting is recommended on early machines.
- Start by closing the door and setting the cycle selector to zero.
- Press the two buttons at the top (soak and pre-wash).
- At the same time, turn the cycle selector counter-clockwise to the delicate spin cycle.
- Then release the two buttons and continue turning the selector counter-clockwise all the way round to off (almost one full turn).
- Try to wash normally.
- If the display continues to show error C9, the bearings in the appliance’s motor may be faulty.
Important: Only reset the appliance once. Frequent resetting contributes to wearing off of the motor.
- If the problem reoccurs, there is probably a fault of the motor or the motor’s bearings.
If the above suggestion do not resolve the issue, contact an Authorized Service Center.
- Error message C9 or F9 indicates an imbalance during a spin cycle.
- faulty motor or motor bearings
Was this article helpful?