- Washing machine displays error code E30, E31, E32, E35, E38, C3 or emits 3 beeps.
- Front loader washing machine
- Top loader washing machine
- Clean the pump and fluff filter. Then start a hot wash without adding any soap powder to clean out the drainage system.
- Check for a blocked drain.
- Check the hose connected to the sink trap, and check if the sink is draining normally to rule out blockage.
- Check whether the drains are draining satisfactorily. Try a wash with the drain hose in a bowl or sink.
- If the above steps don't resolve the issue then a service visit by one of our approved service providers is recommended.
- Water inlet valve defective
- Pressure switch/sensor defective
- Drain pipe blocked up
- Blocked/dirty filter
- Drain pump defective