- How to stop your washing machine vibrating and reduce noise
- Washing Machines
- Check that the transit bolts have been removed from the appliance during installation. These are located at the back of the appliance.
- Make sure the appliance is level by altering the feet at the front of the appliance. Use the included spanner to adjust these as well as a spirit level.
- Ensure there is space between the appliance and the surrounding cupboards or walls.
- You can look at using anti-vibration covers under the feet of the appliance to limit vibration and noise. These are available from our webshop.
- Unusual loads could cause the vibrations to be increased such as pair of trainers.
- If your appliance has suddenly started making more noise during standard use we would recommend a visit from a service engineer. Before this ensure to check the above that nothing has altered.
If you found the following information helpful, please give us a thumbs up below. If this information did not resolve your question, all constructive feedback is welcome.