- The application cannot connect to the appliance
- The display shows "connection error"
- A message "Failed to connect to your WiFi" appears on the screen
- Appliances with connectivity feature
1. Only WIFI enabled appliances are compatible with the My AEG Kitchen or My AEG Care app.
The appliance might not be equipped with the WIFI connectivity system.
If you are unsure click HERE to check your user manual.
If your appliance is WIFI enabled, you might have WIFI network connectivity issues OR the appliance might not be registered in the My AEG Kitchen or My AEG Care app.
Click HERE for instructions of how to register your appliance in the My AEG Kitchen app.
2. Check if your mobile device is connected to your WIFI.
Check your wireless network is active and your home router is in working order.
Restart the router or mobile device if the WIFI is not active.
3. Contact your wireless service provider if there are problems with your WIFI.
4. Move router as close to the appliance as possible.
5. Reboot the appliance and mobile device again.
The appliance, the smart device, or both, may need to be connected again if a new router has been installed or the router configuration has been changed.
6. If all steps above have been followed and your appliance is still not connecting, please click on the 'Book A Repair' link on the right hand side of this page to arrange a service call.