- The washer - dryer has damaged or loose components
1. Discovering damage when unpacking the appliance:
- Please contact your dealer immediately to notify them that the appliance was damaged during delivery.
- You will find the dealer’s phone number on the invoice or the delivery note.
Warning: Do not attempt to connect or use the appliance.
2. Discovering damage after installing / using the appliance for the first time:
- You should also contact your dealer in this case to notify them of the damage.
3. Requesting a service:
- If you want to replace the component yourself, visit our Webshop.
- If possible, state the component concerned when requesting a service by an Authorized Service Center.
Was this article helpful?