- Seal on the washer-dryer door is loose, damaged or deformed
- Seal on the washer-dryer door is twisted and leaking
- Dirty marks around the seal (black, mould, residue)
- Washer dryer (integrated and freestanding)
If the door seal is loose, damaged or deformed we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer to replace the seal. If you wish to replace yourself you can purchase in our Webshop.
Regular maintenance washes are recommended and a good tip is to left door open after the cycle finishes to reduce moisture and aid natural evaporation. Cleaning products are available in our Webshop
Most dirty marks around the seal (black mould, residue) can be removed with soapy water.
1. Damage to the washing machine / washer-dryer door seal is generally caused by overloading the machine or catching the laundry between the seal and the door pane at the start of a wash cycle.
2. Washing fabrics that are heavily soiled with oil, grease or other greasy substances can damage rubber parts of the appliance.
Prewash such fabrics by hand before loading them into the washing machine / washer-dryer.
3. Maintenance washes on the appliance not conducted