- LED flashes on the washer - dryer's display
- washer dryer
1. Check the function buttons, which may be present on the appliance’s control panel.
- Some or all of these combinations of LEDs switch on either at the beginning or during a cycle.
2. If a light illuminates at the end of a cycle, the cycle may be finished.
- Check if the door can be opened or if the counter is reset.
3. If the appliance has a display, check if "End" is visible.
- Remember that it takes approximately 3–5 minutes before the door opens after the end of a cycle.
- This is a safety measure for all washing machines.
4. The cycle may have been interrupted or paused accidentally.
- Try to restart the cycle by pressing the START/PAUSE button.
- Any faults are indicated by a flashing LED, usually accompanied by an error code visible on the display. In this case, contact an Authorized Service Center.
Was this article helpful?