- Handle of the washer - dryer door is faulty
- washer dryer
1. When a cycle has just finished, it may be impossible to open the door.
- This is a standard feature of the door lock to ensure no leaks.
- The lock will usually release after 2-5 minutes.
- If this does not resolve the issue, determine whether any of the handle’s parts show any visible signs of damage.
2. If the handle is damaged or if the door is still jammed, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
To help you determine the exact nature of the problem, we recommend a visit by one of our authorized engineers to check the appliance and fix the problem.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.
Was this article helpful?