- The tumble dryer's drying cycle does not end
- The tumble dryer does not sense when clothes are dry
- tumble dryers
1. The dryer calculates the needed time according to the load.
- The time on the display is estimated
- The load may be too large and too wet
- Try another spin cycle that matches the load and make sure the clothing is dry enough for the selected drying cycle
2. Clean the filters and condenser
- Refer to the article: Cleaning tumble dryer filters and condenser
- Check the filters by holding them up to the light and see if they are porous
- If no water passes through the filters, clean them and check again
- If water still does not pass through the filters, replace them
- Filters and accessories are available via Webshop
3. Check if the ambient temperature is between 5°C and 35°C.
- The optimal temperature is between 18°C and 25°C
- If the ambient temperature is too low or too high, the tumble dryer may not operate correctly
- Place the dryer in a room which has a suitable temperature
- If the room temperature is not within the range, the tumble dryer may not operate correctly and will not heat up
4. Check whether the appliance is getting hot:
- Firstly, clean the appliance filters and then start a timed cycle of at least 120 minutes with no load
- After app.30 min, open the door and check whether the drum is hot inside
- If the inside of the drum is hot, the heating system is working. In tumble dryers fitted with a heat pump, you can often also hear whooshing or sloshing noises from the appliance when it stops
- If the appliance is still not hot after 30 min of the program, it might indicate internal component failure. We recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.