- Tumble dryer displays error message E80. It indicates a problem with the cycle selector or the software
- Vented dryer
- Condenser dryer
- Heat pump dryer
1. Make sure the cycle selector is not set between two programme options.
2. Reset the appliance.
- Remove the plug from the socket, wait 30 seconds and then plug it in again (The same result may be achieved by using the safety switch).
- After plugging in the appliance, switch it on and select a program.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Was this article helpful?