- All the work to be performed inside the appliance requires specific skills and knowledge and may only be carried out by qualified and authorised Service Engineers
- This platform is not fitted with an ON/OFF switch.
- Before you access internal components, take the plug out of the socket to disconnect the power supply.
- Some of the components in the mechanical part could cause injuries, so wear suitable protection and proceed with caution.
- Always empty the appliance of all the water before laying it on its side.
- If the appliance has to be placed on its side for maintenance or another reason, lie it on its left side, to avoid the risk of any residual water falling onto the main circuit board.
- Never place the appliance on its right side (electronic control system side): some of the water in the detergent dispenser could leak onto the electrical/electronic components and cause these to burn
How to disassemble and assemble the detergent drawer:
Open the detergent drawer. The catch (indicated with “PUSH” name) will be visible on the left side.
Press the catch (“PUSH”) as indicated in the picture and pull the detergent drawer out.
Remove the handle by pressing red button and slide the handle as indicated in the picture
Picture showing the handle separated from the detergent drawer.
Replace the detergent drawer.
During assembly, place the guide "A" of the detergent drawer between the rails of the handle and the wall of the handle "B".
Slide the handle as indicated in the picture until the red button returns to the locked position.