- All the work to be performed inside the appliance requires specific skills and knowledge and may only be carried out by qualified and authorised Service Engineers
- This platform is not fitted with an ON/OFF switch.
- Before you access internal components, take the plug out of the socket to disconnect the power supply.
- Some of the components in the mechanical part could cause injuries, so wear suitable protection and proceed with caution.
- Always empty the appliance of all the water before laying it on its side.
- If the appliance has to be placed on its side for maintenance or another reason, lie it on its left side, to avoid the risk of any residual water falling onto the main circuit board.
- Never place the appliance on its right side (electronic control system side): some of the water in the detergent dispenser could leak onto the electrical/electronic components and cause these to burn
How to exchange the bellow seal
|Remove detergent drawer
|Pull the edge of the bellows, dismantle the outer spring of the bellows
|Tuck the bellows into the housing
|Unscrew 4 detergent drawer screws
|Unscrew 4 front panel mounting screws
|Dismantle the front panel, disconnect the connectors of the control board
|Disconnect the connectors of the inlet valve, dismantle the valve from the body.
|Disconnect level relay connectors, level relay tube, dismantle relays from the housing.
|Unscrew the screw of the coupling fixing the drain coupling, dismantle the drain coupling from the bath nozzle.
|Raise the body (or lie it on its left side) and unscrew the 4 screws securing the shock absorber legs.
|Disconnect the connectors of the heating element, ground wire, motor connector (pre-bite the plastic wiring fixing locks with nippers)
|Touch the bath by the mounting ears, lifting the telfer, dismantle the springs of the bath
|Undershoat the bellows spring, dismantle the spring
|Remove the bellows, clean the remnants of glue in the bath
|Smear the drain of the bellows with glue, mount it into the hole of the bath, mount the bellows
|Assemble the UM in reverse order.