- All the work to be performed inside the appliance requires specific skills and knowledge and may only be carried out by qualified and authorised Service Engineers
- This platform is not fitted with an ON/OFF switch.
- Before you access internal components, take the plug out of the socket to disconnect the power supply.
- Some of the components in the mechanical part could cause injuries, so wear suitable protection and proceed with caution.
- Always empty the appliance of all the water before laying it on its side.
- If the appliance has to be placed on its side for maintenance or another reason, lie it on its left side, to avoid the risk of any residual water falling onto the main circuit board.
- Never place the appliance on its right side (electronic control system side): some of the water in the detergent dispenser could leak onto the electrical/electronic components and cause these to burn
DOOR SAFETY DEVICE (WITH INCORPORATED FLANGE)
Remove the plastic ring fixing the bellows seal to the cabinet.
Release the bellows seal from the cabinet.
Unfasten the two screws securing the door safety interlock to the front panel.
Take the device and move it to the left.
Turn it towards the inside (right-hand side of the flange).
Pull it out towards the right and remove it.
Pull out the wiring protection from the door safety device.
Disconnect the connector
To reassemble the door safety device, repeat the same operations in reverse.
Before tightening the screws to secure the door safety device to the front panel, make sure the flange is positioned properly on the outside as indicated by the arrows.
Tighten the screws at a torque of 2.5 Nm.