Before any maintenance operation, deactivate the appliance and disconnect the mains plug from the socket.
Always take care when moving appliances, for heavy appliances it's necessary two persons to move it.
Always use safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
Please note that self-repair or nonprofessional repair can have safety consequences if not done properly
REMOVING AND INSTALLING THE DOOR SHELF
To remove the door shelf:
1. Hold the left side of the shelf.
2. Lift the right side of the shelf until it comes free from the fastener.
3. Lift the left side of the shelf and remove it.
To put the shelf back in:
1. Place the shelf flat on the door.
2. Push two sides of the shelf downwards at the same time so that the shelf fits both fasteners.