Before any maintenance operation, deactivate the appliance and disconnect the mains plug from the socket.
Always take care when moving appliances, for heavy appliances it's necessary two persons to move it.
Always use safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
Please note that self-repair or nonprofessional repair can have safety consequences if not done properly
BEAR IN MIND THAT IMPROPER INSTALLATION MAY GENERATE INSULATION LOSSES AND COMPROMISE THE CORRECT FUNCTIONALITY OF THE APPLIANCE.
- Pull the gasket starting from a corner of the door
- Remove progressively the gasket from the door sides
- Completely remove the gasket from the whole door
- Start installing first all 4 corners by pressing on the sides close to each corner
- Push in the 4 sides starting from the middle of each one
- Once the installation is completed, drag the fingers along all sides surface to check for any irregularities
- Any irregularities indicate that the dart is not well inserted and therefore press again on it