Before any maintenance operation, deactivate the appliance and disconnect the mains plug from the socket.
Always take care when moving appliances, for heavy appliances it's necessary two persons to move it.
Always use safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
Please note that self-repair or nonprofessional repair can have safety consequences if not done properly
Installation, door removal and replacement
This User Manual provides general installation and operating instructions for this model. We recommend using a service or kitchen contracting professional to install the refrigerator. Use the refrigerator only as instructed in this User Manual.
Before starting the refrigerator, follow these important first steps.
• Choose a place that is near a grounded, non-GFCI, electrical outlet. Do Not use an extension cord or an adapter plug.
• If possible, place the refrigerator out of direct sunlight and away from the range, dishwasher, or other heat sources.
• The refrigerator must be installed on a floor that is level and strong enough to support a fully loaded refrigerator.
• Consider water supply availability for models equipped with an automatic ice maker.
Do Not install the refrigerator where the temperature will drop below 10°C or rise above 43°C. The compressor will not be able to maintain proper temperatures inside the refrigerator.
Do Not block the toe grille on the lower front of the refrigerator.
Sufficient air circulation is essential for the proper operation of the refrigerator.
Allow the following clearances for ease of installation, proper air circulation, and plumbing and electrical connections:
Sides & Top 40 mm
Back 30 mm
If the refrigerator is placed with the door hinge side against a wall, allow additional space so the door can be opened wider.
The refrigerator should be positioned to allow easy access to a counter when removing food.
For best use of refrigerator drawers and freezer baskets, the refrigerator should be in a position where both can be fully opened.
Cabinet Leveling & Refrigerator Door Alignment (if necessary)
Guidelines for final positioning of refrigerator:
• All four corners of the cabinet must rest firmly on the floor.
• The front should be slightly elevated to ensure that doors close and seal properly.
• Doors should align with each other and be level.
Most of these conditions can be met by raising or lowering the adjustable front rollers.
To level the cabinet using the front rollers:
1. Slightly open freezer drawer.
2. Lower anti-tip legs until they are both touching the floor. Once on the floor, use a pair of pliers to adjust.
To raise unit: turn leg clockwise. To lower unit: turn leg counterclockwise.
3. Ensure both doors are bind-free with their seals touching the cabinet on all four sides and that cabinet is stable.
To make final door height adjustments:
1. Open freezer drawer to make lower hinge visible.
2. Insert 6mm Allen wrench into the shaft of the lower hinge.
3. Adjust the height by turning clockwise or counterclockwise. Turning clockwise will lower the door. Turning counterclockwise will raise the door. Default setting is to the lowest height
Adjust Flipper Mullion for proper connection with the mullion guide by ensuring the flipper mullion is folded
and perpendicular to the fresh food door. If the mullion guide is not in the correct position, it could prevent the door from closing completely.
DOOR REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS
Getting through narrow spaces
If refrigerator will not fit through an entrance area, doors can be removed. Check first by measuring the entrance.
To prepare for removing the doors:
1. Make sure the electrical power cord is unplugged from the wall outlet.
2. Remove any food from the door shelves and close the doors.
To remove the refrigerator doors:
1. Open doors to 90°.
2. Remove all five Phillips screws from top hinge cover and lift up.
3. Trace lightly around the door’s top hinges with a pencil. This makes reinstallation easier.
4. Lift off the top hinge cover.
5. Disconnect electrical harness running from door to hinge cover.
6. Pull up on water line gently to remove from door.
NOTE: Use care while pulling the water tube from the door to be sure that tube does not kink.
NOTE: Approximately four feet of water tube will be pulled from the refrigerator door.
7. Remove three 8mm bolts from both top hinges
8. To gain access to lower hinge, drawer will need to be extended. Unscrew the three lower hinge screws and slide the hinge inwards Lift up on door and remove from bottom hinge.
Lower Hinge Removal
CAUTION: Be sure doors are set aside in
a secure position where they cannot fall and cause personal injury, or damage to the doors or handles.
9. To reinstall doors, reverse procedure.
Make sure water line tubing goes through hole at top of dispenser pocket. There is also a metal wrap on the tubing to prevent damage from the hinge rubbing against it. This needs to be fixed back around the tube in the proper location upon
reinstallation (just as long as the tube is protected from the hinge).
NOTE: When reinserting the water tube and replacing the top hinge cover, use care to be sure the tube does not kink.
Once both doors are in place, ensure they are aligned with each other and level (Please see the Installation section for more details), and replace the top hinge cover.