- Why should I use rinse aid in a dishwasher?
- freestanding dishwasher
- integrated dishwasher
This guide answers your most important rinse aid questions, such as whether you need it, how often to use it and where to put rinse aid in a dishwasher.
Watch this video to be informed on how to use rinse aid for your dishwasher and see how it can transform your drying results.
- Rinse aid assists with the drying process in your dishwasher.
- You may find that your dishwasher tablets have rinse aid included.
- However, if you are suffering from poor drying results, try also filling the rinse aid dispenser.
- Open the lid and pour in the dishwasher rinse aid until it reaches the marking max.
- Wipe up any spillage edges as this will avoid foaming.
- Then replace the lid and make sure it locks back into position.
- This should be enough for around 10 to 20 washes, depending on the setting.
- Your dishwasher will indicate when the rinse aid reservoir needs topping up.
- Bear in mind the products can vary, so it's best to always check the manufacturer's instructions.