- Water is flowing back into the dishwasher. The problem is caused by the drain hose.
- Integrated dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
1. Ensure that the drain hose has been installed correctly.
Make sure that:
- The length of the drain hose does not exceed 400 cm.
- The drain inlet point must be between 40 and 85 cm.
- The drain hose is not damaged, kinked or twisted.
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Note: The multi-tablet function must be enabled after you select a cycle and will not be saved in the memory.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.
Was this article helpful?