- How to deactivate AirDry in my dishwasher?
- dishwashers with AirDry feature
To deactivate AirDry feature refer to the suggestions below for step by step instructions:
Note: The method may differ depending on the type of control panel of the dishwasher. If the control panel looks different from the graphic below, please refer to the user manual supplied with your appliance.
1. To deactivate AirDry function, the appliance must be in programme selection mode.
Note: The appliance is in programme selection mode when the programme indicator is on and the display shows the programme duration.
When you activate the appliance, usually it is in programme selection mode.
However, if this does not happen, you can set the programme selection mode in the following way: Press and hold simultaneously K1 and K2 until the appliance is in programme selection mode.
2. To enter the user mode, press and hold simultaneously K3 and K4 until the indicators L1, L2 and L3 start to flash and the display is blank.
3. Press K3.
- The indicators L1 and L2 go off.
- The indicator L3 continues to flash.
- The display shows the current setting: Io = AirDry activated.
4. Press K3 to change the setting: Oo = AirDry deactivated.
5. Press the on/off button to confirm the setting.
There are other variations.