- Brown deposit in dishwasher
- Dishwasher not cleaning properly
- Residue in dishwasher after usage
- Integrated dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
1. Before any maintenance other than running the programme Machine Care, turn off the appliance and empty.
2. Examine the drain. Check the filters and the sump after each use of the dishwasher. Foreign objects (e.g. pieces of glass, plastic, bones or toothpicks, etc) decrease the cleaning performance and can cause damage to the drain pump.
Check for any large residue/deposit and remove them.
3. Carefully clean the appliance, including the rubber gasket of the door, with a soft damp cloth. Do not use abrasive products, abrasive cleaning pads, sharp tools, strong chemicals, scourer or solvents.
4. To maintain the performance of your appliance, use a cleaning product designed specifically for dishwashers at least once every two months. Such as rinse aid and salt.
You will find care & maintenance products in our Webshop.
5. We recommend to clean all spray arms regularly to prevent soil from clogging the holes. Clogged holes can cause unsatisfactory washing results. Wash the spray arm under running water. Use a thin pointed tool, e.g. a toothpick, to remove particles of soil from the holes.
6. If objects inside dishwasher such as glass dishes are not clean after use, we recommend trying higher temperature programmes eg 50 degrees or higher.