- Small leak from the appliance door
- Leaks under the dishwasher during use
- Water comes out of the door at the bottom or front
- Water below the dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
- Built-in dishwasher
1. Check the spray arms to see if they can rotate freely when the unit is loaded.
Rearrange the dishes and cutlery accordingly.
2. Clean the spray arms if they are clogged.
Refer to the user manual supplied with your appliance
3. Loosen or tighten the adjustable feet (if applicable)
3. If the above tips above do not help, please contact our consumer service
- Spray arm rotation impeded or large item deflecting water jet
- The appliance is not levelled
Was this article helpful?