- Dishwasher does not switch on, no light on the panel
- Integrated dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
1. Check for possible power issues.
- Make certain that the appliance is plugged in and switched on.
- Plug another device into the same socket to determine whether there is power.
- If the socket does not work, contact a local electrician to resolve the issue.
2. Check if there are tripped relays or blown fuse.
- Reset the circuit-breaker / RCD device or replace the fuse.
- You can reset the circuit-breaker by pushing the switch to the "ON" position.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above suggestions do not resolve the issue, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Was this article helpful?