- My dishwasher doesn't heat or displays error code i70
- Integrated dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
Reset your appliance.
- Remove the plug for the dishwasher
- Check your dishwasher filter and sump ( See below ) for signs of foam/suds & debris
- Making sure you clean all the filters
- Clearing any foam/suds from the sump. Plug it back in. Turn on the dishwasher, select a suitable cycle and start it.
- If the cycle starts and operates normally, the problem has been resolved.
If the above steps don't resolve the issue then a service visit by one of our approved service providers is recommended.
- Error code i70 - Temperature sensor in the sump is detecting a defect