- Cycle indicator light is flashing on the dishwasher
- Program not starting
- Built-in dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
Before starting the appliance always check:
- The filters are clean and correctly installed.
- The cap of the salt container is tight.
- The spray arms are not clogged.
- There is enough salt and rinse aid (unless you use multi-tablets).
- The arrangement of the items in the baskets is correct.
- The programme is suitable to the type of load and the degree of soil.
- The correct quantity of detergent is used.
If dishwasher is flashing and the programme is still not starting:
- Make sure that the mains plug is connected to the mains socket.
- Make sure that there is no damaged fuse in the fuse box.
- Make sure that the appliance door is closed.
- If the delay start is set, cancel the setting or wait for the end of the countdown.
- The appliance recharges the resin inside the water softener. The duration of the procedure is approximately 5 minutes. The water softener removes minerals from the water supply, which would have a negative effect on the washing results and on the appliance.
If the problem occurs persists, please contact an Authorised Service Centre 03445 610643
Download user manual.