- Alarm is visible on the panel
- Red light flashes on the display
- Display shows a flashing triangle
- Appliance emits an emergency alarm sound or beeps
- Inadequate cooling, not cooling enough, temperature too high
High temperature alarm:
When there is a temperature increase in the compartment (for example due to an earlier power failure), the alarm and temperature indicators flash and the sound is on.
To deactivate the alarm:
1. Press any button. The sound switches off.
2. If your appliance is equipped with a display, the temperature indicator shows the highest temperature reached for a few seconds, then the display shows the set temperature again.
The alarm indicator continues to flash until the normal conditions are restored. If you do not press any button, the sound switches off automatically after around one hour to avoid disturbing.
Door open alarm:
If the fridge door is left open for approximately 5 minutes, the sound is on and the alarm indicator flashes. The alarm stops after closing the door. During the alarm, the sound can be muted by pressing any button.
If you do not press any button, the sound switches off automatically after around one hour to avoid disturbing.
The temperature is not set correctly
Set a higher/lower temperature.
The door is not closed correctly.
Refer to "Closing the door"section in your user manual
The food products' temperature is too high.
Let the food products temperature decrease to room temperature before storage.
Many food products are stored at the same time.
Store less food products at the same time
The thickness of the frost is greater than 4-5 mm.
|Defrost the appliance|
The door has been opened often.
Open the door only if necessary.
The Frostmatic function is switched on
Refer to "Frostmatic function" section in your user manual
|The Coolmatic function is switched on||Refer to "Coolmatic function" section in your user manual|
There is no cold air circulation in the appliance.
Make sure that there is cold air circulation in the appliance. Refer to "Hints and Tips" chapter in your user manual.