- Water or condensation in the refrigerator compartment of the fridge-freezer
- The fridge is leaking water
- Freestanding Fridge-freezer
- Integrated Fridge-freezer
- The V-shaped channel is clogged, The opening must always be free to allow the water to drain freely. Clean the opening regularly.
- Another possibility could be that several food items with high moisture content are stored in the fridge unpacked.
- Store fruits and vegetables only in the designated vegetable trays.
- It is also possible that when the door is left open for too long moisture can get into the refrigerator, due to the high moisture content in the air outside this can cause a build-up of moisture inside the appliance.
- If the water inside the refrigerator is running out the door we would suggest booking an engineer to come and look at the appliance.
- When the drain hole is clogged, the defrost water gutter can overflow, allowing water to get under the crisper and even flow out the door.
- When food is not closed, a lot of moisture can form in the refrigerator compartment, where water can get under the vegetable drawer.
- If food rests against the rear wall, water can enter the vegetable drawer through the food and flow out the door.
Was this article helpful?