- Internal lighting in my freezer/refrigerator/fridge freezer/wine cooler is not working
- Chest freezer
- Fridge freezer
- Upright Freezer
- Wine cooler
1. Check whether the bulb has failed and replace it if necessary following the instructions in the user manual.
- Download the user manual.
- You can buy a new bulb from our Webshop
- Certain appliances have built-in LED lighting that must be replaced by an engineer.
2. Check whether the light switch can move freely and try cleaning it with a damp cloth (if you can see a light switch in the door opening).
3. Close the door and open it again to switch the light back on.
A control system may switch the light off automatically if the door has been left open for a while.
4. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advice does not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Tips for saving energy at home when using your fridge and freezer
With energy prices soaring, it’s never been a better time to rethink how you use the appliances in your home to save energy and money. Besides helping your household budget, it will also benefit the planet, reducing CO2 emissions. Here are some helpful tips on how to reduce energy when using your fridge and freezer
- Keep to the recommended temperatures. 4 degrees for the fridge and -18 for the freezer. This secures an ideal balance between keeping food fresh and using the minimum amount of energy
- Avoid putting warm food in the fridge. This makes the fridge work harder to cool down – using more energy
- Don’t keep the door open for too long when deciding what to eat. This allows for the temperature to increase
See other helpful tips to save energy and money