- An acoustic or visual alarm is on
- My freezer is alarming / beeping / display flashing
- Freestanding Freezer
- If the door has been left open for approximately 80-90 seconds, the door open alarm activates. The LED indicator of the currently set temperature flashes and the sound is on. To turn the sound off, press the temperature key. You can deactivate this alarm by closing the door. If you do not press the key and do not close the door, the sound switches off after a predefined time.
- An increase in the temperature in the freezer compartment (for example due to an earlier power failure or opening of the door) activates the high-temperature alarm. The LED indicator of the currently set temperature flashes and the sound is on. To turn the sound off press the temperature key (if a temperature has not yet been restored the temperature indicator keeps flashing). If the temperature is restored and you press the temperature key, the temperature indicator stops flashing. If you do not press the key, the sound switches off automatically after around one hour to avoid disturbing you. In case of a numeric temperature display the appliance shows the warmest temperature measured during the alarm period. This is visible only for a few seconds after the acknowledgement of the alarm. Depending on this value the customer can decide whether the food is melted/defrosted or remained frozen
- The cabinet has been recently switched on. (High temperature alarm)
- The temperature in the appliance is too high due to other reasons:
- too much warm food is placed in the appliance without Superfreezing / Fastfreezing / Frostmatic function activated.
- Installation instructions were not followed, especially regarding gaps around the appliance by installation (Side-by-side and/or in niche installation).
- High temperature in the appliance due to malfunction. In such case please, call for a service visit.
- The door is left open. (Door alarm)
In the event of accidental defrosting, for example, due to a power failure, if the power has been off for longer than the value shown on the rating plate under "rising time", the defrosted food must be consumed quickly or cooked immediately instead of cooled and then re-frozen