- Every time I open the oven door whilst it is functioning, the oven asks if I want to "reactivate remote operation".
- Connected Ovens
To use the oven remotely, the user has to "activate remote operation" on the display by selecting;
- Remote operation (ON) this symbol will show on the main screen to indicate it is selected
Once the oven is in operation and a function is selected (remotely or manually) if the oven door is opened the oven defaults back to manual operation. Therefore asking if you want to "reactivate remote operation".
This is a safety feature to ensure that once the oven door has been opened it cannot be overridden remotely if a user is cooking at home.
- User 1 is cooking a pizza at home on 180 degrees pizza function
- User 2 would like to preset the oven to 80 degrees slow cooking function for their casserole when they get home
- If they override the temperature user 1's pizza will not cook at the optimum temperature