- How to use oven steam self-cleaning function?
- oven with a steam self-cleaning function
1. Cleaning instructions for combi steam ovens with a visible steam generator at the bottom of the oven:
Important: Completely cool down the oven before starting the program. If the oven is hot, the steam doesn’t work so quickly.
- Follow the procedure shown on the oven’s display.
- The steam cleaning process lasts 15 minutes.
- Spray the oven compartment with an oven cleaner, which you can buy from the Webshop.
- Allow the oven cleaner to take effect in the oven compartment for at least 2 hours – preferably more (e.g. overnight).
- Run the steam cleaning program again.
- Empty the steam generator of detergent and grease when the program is finished.
- Dry the oven compartment, shelves and door with a wrung-out cloth.
- Polish the door with a window cleaning agent.
2. Steam cleaning process step by step:
- After 2 minutes steam starts to appear on the inside of the oven door.
- After 5 minutes it becomes difficult to see the inside of the oven compartment. Water droplets run down the inside of the oven door.
- After 7 minutes the steam slowly begins to disappear. The inside of the oven compartment becomes much more visible.
- From the 7th minute until the end, the steam continues to disappear.
- There is moisture in the oven compartment when the program ends after 15 minutes.
Was this article helpful?