- Oven pyrolytic self-cleaning function gives poor results
1. If a burnt grease residue continues to appear after finishing a pyrolytic self-clean:
- Select an intensive Pyrolytic program. The number of Pyrolytic programs available may vary depending on the model. See the user manual, if applicable. Download user manual.
2. Remove all parts from the oven.
3. Excess waste must be removed before Pyrolytic cleaning.
Light: 1 h for slightly dirty.
Normal: 1 h 30 min for moderately dirty.
Intensive: 2 h 30 min for very dirty.
4. If spots continue to appear after a finishing the Pyrolytic self-cleaning function:
These permanent colour changes in the enamel can, for example, be caused by fruit juices or greasy impurities in combination with high temperatures.
- These spots can not be removed.
- These are usage traces.
- They have no influence on the usability of the device and are not a defect.
Recommended: Preform the Pyrolytic program more often to prevent similar situations from occurring again.