- Oven light does not work
- Integrated oven
- Freestanding cooker
- In order to save energy, the "Eco-steam" heating mode does not require oven lighting.
- In order to save energy, the "EcoBrats" heating mode does not require oven lighting.
- During the "humid hot air" heating mode, the oven light remains off.
- See the user manual for more information.
- Download user manual.
2. Replace the light bulb.
- If the light does not work in any heating mode, and the bulb’s glass is dark / black, it is likely to be blown and thus needs to be replaced.
- Refer to the instructions in the user manual on how to replace the light bulb.
- Before you purchase a new light bulb, make sure you know the exact type of socket used (e.g. E14, G4, G9).
- You can buy a new bulb from our Webshop.
Note: To replace faulty LED bulbs/light sources which are normally built into the product, we recommend contacting an Authorized Service Center.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.