- Oven cooling fan running whilst cooking
- Oven cooling fan continues to run after cooking
- Why does my cooker fan continue to run even after I've finished cooking?
- Integrated Ovens
- Freestanding Cookers
All of our ovens have a cooling fan which is active whilst cooking to ensure the front glass and handle stay cool to the touch during cooking. The cooling fan will activate under any cooking mode over zero degrees. The cooling fan will continue to run while the oven detects warm air in the cavity. There is no way to deactivate the cooling fan as it is in place for safety, without the cooling fan the handle and front glass would become warm during use.
The cooling fan should only run for an hour after you've finished cooking. If the cooling fan on your appliance has continued to run for more than an hour it could indicate an issue. To rectify this please follow the steps below:
- Performing a manual restart of the appliance may help. To perform this turn the appliance off at the mains or at the power breaker. Wait at least 30 seconds before turning the appliance back on.
- If your fault is still occurring following a manual reset it means that there is a fault in the appliance. Unfortunately, we cannot advise how to diagnose a further fault due to health and safety so we would recommend a visit by an authorised service technician.