- Oven clock flashes
- Oven clock displays "0:00" or "12:00" and flashes
- How to set the oven clock?
- integrated oven
- freestanding cooker
How to Set the oven clock
With rotary dials
If you have a digital display
- press the clock button until the clock symbol appears in the display
- turn the temperature knob to set the hour
- the display shows the set hour and the 00 flashes
- turn the knob for the temperature to set the minutes
- press to confirm
- the display shows the set time
- after a few seconds the clock will set itself
- you must set the clock before operating the oven function
- Press the + or - on the digital display to set the correct time
- setting the hour first and then the minutes
- after approximately 5 seconds the display will stop flashing and the time will be set.
If you have a command wheel
- Turn the dial to menu
- go to basic settings
- select time of day
- turn the dial to select the correct time
- then turn the oven off and the correct time will show.
Please see instructional video
- Flashing "0:00" on the clock’s display may be caused by a power failure in the socket which the oven is connected to.