- How to clean the oven manually?
- built-in oven
- freestanding cooker
Always turn off your oven and only clean it when the oven has cooled down.
1. Remove trays and shelf supports.
2. Spray cavity with Electrolux Oven and Micro Care.
3. Wipe down the whole cavity and inner glass door.
4. Wipe dry.
5. Return shelf supports and trays.
6. Remove and clean the oven door.
When the oven door is removed please lay the door on a flat soft surface to avoid scratches.
- release clips on the bottom of the oven door
- remove door
- return the cleaned door
- switch clips to lock
This is an example of an AEG Oven door being removed but the functionality is the same.
To see how to remove your oven door, and clips and to remove the glass to clean inside panels please click the play button on the video below:
This Instructional video below will include the following:
1) What you will need for an efficient clean
2) Remove the door to clean
3) Release clips to remove and return the door
4) switch to lock
Click play to find out more.