- The app is showing the message “Could not complete update”
- Connected Ovens
If the message “Could not complete update” is shown on the App we recommend the following steps:
1. Delete the existing WiFi connection in the oven by clicking:
- Settings (the settings steps might be slightly different depending on the user interface)
- Forget Network
2. Onboard the oven again (re-connect the oven to the app) and wait at least 48 hours
3. If that does not work then try to
- Re-install the app on your smartphone with the latest available version
- Re-connect the oven to the App
4. If the above steps do not work then try to:
- Unplug the oven from the power supply for at least 30 minutes. Afterwards, connect the oven to the App again
- Wait at least 48 hours
Contact an Authorized Service Centre.
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.