- What configuration has to be set on the router software?
- Can I use connected appliances with 5GHz Wifi network?
- connected appliances:
- washing machine
- tumble dryer
Most home routers will have a 2.4 and a 5GHz option available. Our appliances will not work on a 5GHz connection.
1. Required router settings are as follows:
- Frequency 2.412 – 2.472 GHz for European market
- You cannot connect your appliances to a 5GHz WiFi network
- Protocol IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2x2 radio streams
- Max power < 20 dBm