- The stainless steel frame of the electric hob gets very hot
- I cannot touch the frame with my finger
- integrated electric hob
- freestanding cooker with electric hob
1. Do not place hot pans on the frame of the hob.
In case of a radiant heated hob, the surface of the glass can be heated up to approx. 480 ° C. This heat can partially transfer to the frame and heats it up.
2. This is not a malfunction of the hob.
The frame does not need to be touched to operate the hob.
Was this article helpful?