- The outer circle of the cooking zone or the roasting zone can not be switched on.
- The outer circle of the cooking zone does not work.
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
- integrated electric hob
- freestanding cooker with electric hob
1. Depending on the type of heating, the multi-circle cooking zones are switched on as follows:
- Electric hobs - by touching the control sensor on the hob.
- Induction hobs - the outer circle automatically switches on or off depending on the size of the pot bottom.
Further information, such as which pot size is suitable for which cooking zone, can be found in the user manual of your appliance.
Download user manual.
Was this article helpful?