- The cooking zone does not heat
- The pot stays cold
- The water or food does not get warm
- The hotplate is not working
- The display on the hob does not show the heat setting
- A hotplate only switches on when the controller is in a certain position
- ceramic hobs
1. If the display remains dark and/or all cooking zones do not heat up, this may indicate a wrong connection during the initial start-up
Electric hobs / cookers must be connected by an authorized electrician in accordance with the connection diagram.
2. If all cooking zones are affected, check whether the fuse in the fuse box has blown
If the fuse is triggered again, contact our customer service department to rectify the fault
3. If only one cooking zone heats up very slowly, check whether the pot used lies flat on the cooking zone
4. Does the pot size correspond to the size of the cooking zone?
You will find information on the suitable pot sizes in the operating instructions
Note: The details of the pot diameter refer to the bottom of the pot
5. Use a different pot that is suitable for this cooking zone and compare the heating times.
6. Heat 1 liter of water.
After about 5 to 7 minutes at the highest level, the first air bubbles should rise.
7. If the above tips do not help, please contact our customer service for troubleshooting