- The burner flame goes out after you have let go of the control knob
- Freestanding Cooker
- Gas Hob
- Push the control knob down and turn it counterclockwise to the maximum position, don't try to ignite the burner on a minimum position.
- After you have lit the flame, keep the knob pushed for equal or less than 10 seconds.
- Check the burner cap and crown are positioned correctly and the burner crown is clean or if you just cleaned them make sure they a completely dry
If the above steps don't resolve the issue then a service visit by one of our approved service providers is recommended.
- The burner cap or crown are not placed correctly or blocked with debris/water
- The thermocouple has failed