- How does Hob²Hood function work in electronic gas plates?
- Electronic gas hobs
- Hob²Hood is an advanced automatic function which connects the hob to a special hood. Both the hob and the hood have an infrared signal communicator.
- Speed of the fan is defined automatically on the basis of the mode setting and temperature of the hottest cookware on the hob.
- The hob automatically sets the speed of the fan according to the cooking process.
- You can also operate the fan from the hob manually.
- The hood operates only when the hob is activated.
- For most of the hoods, the remote system is originally deactivated. Activate it before you use the function. For more information refer to the hood user manual. Download user manual.
Automatic Hob²Hood modes
|Mode||Mode description||Automatic light||Automatic fan speed|
|H3||Auto speed low||On||0-1|
|H4||Auto speed mid||On||0-1|
|H5||Auto speed high||On||0-2|
|H6||Auto speed intense||On||0-3|