- Hob/cooker displays message U or | | (pause). It indicates that the STOP+GO (keep warm) function is activated.
- Pause function on induction hobs - how it works?
- ceramic hob
- induction hob
1. To deactivate, click on the STOP+GO or | | (pause) button.
For more information, refer to the article: How to use hob "Stop and Go" or the "Pause" feature.
Download the user manual.
Energy-saving tips when using your oven and hob
With energy prices soaring, it’s never been a better time to rethink how you use the appliances in your home to save energy and money. Besides helping your household budget, it will also benefit the planet, reducing CO2 emissions. Here are some helpful tips on how to reduce energy when using your oven and hob
- Don’t open the oven to check the cooking process. You will lose heat and humidity and the food will take longer to cook, consuming more energy
- Cook at a lower temperature. It might take longer, but reduces energy consumption by 20% and gives you better food taste and quality
- Take unused accessories out of the oven when cooking – they just consume more energy
- Put your saucepans in the centre of the cooking zone before turning it on. Put the smallest cookware on the smaller zones
- When possible, finish cooking on the hob with the residual heat
See other helpful tips to save energy and money